PETRON PLUS™ FORMULA 7 ULTRA ALL-SEASON LOW SULFUR DIESEL FUEL (ULSD) CONDITIONER with LUBRICITY (Summer Blend)
Attention all diesel fuel users and vehicle owners! Prepare to discover the ultimate solution to the consequences brought about by today’s Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel. While ULSD fuel helps reduce emissions, it also leads to a myriad of problems in your vehicle. From higher fuel costs to lower lubricity, lower BTUs, decreased energy and power, reduced mileage, unstable fuel, and increased deposits in the fuel systems, the challenges are undeniable.
Introducing Petron Plus™ Formula 7 Ultra All-Season Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel (ULSD) Conditioner with Lubricity Summer Blend - the premium diesel fuel supplement package that addresses these issues head-on.
In today’s world, diesel engines must meet stringent standards for both fuel economy and emissions control. This means that modern engines operate in highly sensitive environments, where even the slightest deposits in the intake system can cause significant drivability problems. That’s where the superior deposit control power of Petron Plus™ Ultra ULSD All Season Diesel Fuel Conditioner with Lubricity comes into play.
This exceptional product is designed to clean engine deposits from fuel injectors and the ring belt area, effectively restoring engine performance, increasing fuel economy, smoothing out rough idling, and providing protection against rust and corrosion. By using this product regularly, ideally once every oil change, you can effectively control deposit build-up and ensure optimal engine performance.
Don’t let the consequences of ULSD fuel hinder your vehicle’s performance and efficiency. Trust in the authority of Petron Plus™ Formula 7 Ultra All-Season Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel (ULSD) Conditioner with Lubricity Summer Blend - the ultimate solution for maintaining and enhancing your diesel fuel system. Experience the difference for yourself and take control of your vehicle’s performance. Petron Plus™ Formula 7 Ultra All-Season Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel (ULSD) Conditioner with Lubricity Summer Blend is the choice of those who demand the best for their diesel engines.
If used on a regular basis (once every oil change), it will help control deposit build-up.
1. Ready for use in all fuels, including BioDiesel & ULSD diesel fuel.
2. For vehicles with fuel related problems.
3. Use year around.
4. Above 0°F., keep tank as full as possible during layovers.
5. Below 0°F., protect the heel and fill from underground tank just prior to trip.
1. Cleans engine deposits from fuel injectors and ring belt area.
2. Helps control deposits build-up. Will not create deposits on other important engine parts.
3. Helps restores Injectors Performance to like new condition.
4. Helps restores engine performance and power.
5. Helps increases fuel economy.
6. Helps improves driveability and reduces exhaust emissions.
7. Protects against rust and corrosion.
8. Helps smooth out rough idling.
9. Improved low temperature operability.
10. Contains no alcohols of any type.
11. Improves ignition quality of fuel using a cetane improver.
12. ULSD compliant - contains less than 15 ppm sulfur
1. Reduces maintenance costs.
2. Faster starting.
3. Reduce fuel consumption.
4. Helps reduce exhaust emissions.
5. Smoother engine operation.
6. Ashless multifunctional diesel fuel product.
Add to the diesel fuel tank when the tank is nearly empty. Dispose of empty containers properly. Refuel with the proper amount of diesel fuel. Repeat treatment every 3,000 miles (or at scheduled oil change intervals).
One treatment should provide noticeable improvement in the operation of any diesel engine. Some deposits are more difficult to clean, particularly those on intake valves and combustion chambers. In these cases, a second treatment may be beneficial. Once this product has been used, engine deposits can be kept to a minimum with regular use.
As of December 1, 2010, all diesel fuel sold in the United States must be Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel. This law was created to reduce emissions from diesel engines. However, your engine may be suffering from these restrictions. The most obvious problem with the ULSD fuel is lower BTU which results in less energy meaning a lack of efficiency and power. Not only this, but it also can lead to deposits within the fuel system and lower lubricity of the fuel. Petron Plus formulated this diesel fuel conditioner to combat some of the negative effects of ULSD fuel. Great for ULSD fuel as well as Biodiesel and can be used year ’round.
Cleans deposits near injectors and ring belt area.
Helps to increase fuel economy.
Helps to increase power.
May smooth rough idling.
Contains a cetane improver resulting in improved ignition quality.
Will treat 500 gallons of fuel.